NickJr.com's "Disney Cruise" Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States who are at least 18 years of age, with a child between the ages of 1 month and 10 years old, at time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to the employees or the immediate family members of individuals employed by MTV Networks, The Walt Disney Company, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, cable affiliates, licensees, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, printing agents or any other sponsors (collectively, "Sponsors"), or those who have won a grand prize in any Nickelodeon Networks sweepstakes in the past year. All entries become the property of Sponsors.
2. Sweepstakes commences July 22, 2005 and ends August 31, 2005 ("Promotional Period").
3. TO ENTER:
4. The Concept of the Sweepstakes: Potential Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries, via randomization software, in a drawing to be held on or about September 1, 2005. Limit one (1) prize per household/individual. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of qualified entries received. Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail on or about September 14, 2005.
5. The prizing is as follows:
Grand Prize (1): A 7-night Disney Cruise Line Caribbean Vacation Package for four (4) persons ("Prize Package"). Prize Package will consist of the following: (i) a 7-night Disney Cruise for four (4) persons on the Disney Magic ® to Disney's private Caribbean island: Castaway Cay; (ii) accommodations for four (4) persons in a verandah stateroom (Category 6) (one stateroom/quad occupancy); (iii) all onboard meals; (iv) Government Taxes and Fees (as defined in the Disney Cruise Line brochure); (v) onboard gratuities for Winner and three guests (for stateroom host/hostess; dining room server, assistant server, head server); (vi) if the Winner lives more than Two Hundred Fifty (250) miles from Port Canaveral, Florida, round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) between the gateway airport nearest Winner's residence and Orlando International Airport; and (vii) airport/Port Canaveral transfers. Airline carrier and Disney Cruise Line regulations and conditions apply. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to Port Canaveral if a winner resides less than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the Port; round-trip transportation between the Winner's residence and any airport of origin; parking fees; Flounders Nursery; Palo; laundry service; alcoholic beverages; spa treatments; shore excursions; merchandise; souvenirs; telephone calls and travel insurance.
Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval; and Trip must be completed by August 31, 2006. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Prize Package: $7,900.Total value may vary depending upon point of origin and seasonal fluctuations of cruise rates and airfares. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household.
First Prize (25): Each Winner to receive a Baby Einstein DVD Pack consisting of the following five (5) titles:
1. Baby Mozart Music Festival
2. Baby Noah Animal Expedition
3. Baby Monet Discovering The Seasons
4. Baby Neptune Discovering Water
5. Baby daVinci From Head To Toe
ARV of each First Prize Pack: $99.95.
Total ARV of all First Prize Packs: $2,498.75
Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizing is: $10,398.75.
6. All prizing is non-transferable and has no cash equivalent. Merchandise cannot be returned for cash. Substitution of prize by Winners is prohibited. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or comparable value. In the event that Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, or is unable to be notified, an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining entries. Winner is solely responsible for all insurance, registration, and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
7. Winners must prove eligibility. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes Prize Winner's agreement to sign releases and any other legal documents that Sponsors may require (including W-9). Receipt of any of the prize components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of Winner.
8. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants also agree to hold Sponsors harmless from any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, illnesses, litigations or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the state of New York and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
9. For a copy of the winner list and/or a copy of the official rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
c/o Nick Online Marketing
1515 Broadway, 40th Floor
New York, NY 10036
ATTN: NickJr.com's Disney Cruise Sweepstakes
All requests must be received by October 31, 2005.
MTV Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Please read our Terms & Conditions.
© 2005 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved.